Thoughts of an American Centrist

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Centrist Blogtopia at The Yellow Line

In the past, I've talked about the need for more Centrist organization to give our movement heft. Today, we took a baby-step towards achieving that goal.

The Yellow Line, one of the most well written Centrist blogs in the 'sphere, has recently expanded its list of contributing members with an eye towards becoming an online centrist think tank (with the exception, of course, that in this think tank, the contributors aren't getting paid!) If we are to come up with bold new centrist ideas, getting together to think about common causes will be key!

As for this blog, I still intend to post with about the same frequency as I do now (I know, that's not very often), and I will most likely cross post anything I write over at TYL here as well. So keep your eyes peeled for some fascinating discussions.

To Alan and Joe, thank you for asking me to be a part of this. I am truly honored to be part of this experiment, and I eagerly look forward to working with such fine writers.

The Member Blogs:

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations Jonathon! and we will all look forward to your posts.

    -Sam Nicolas
    www.dailybelch.com

    By Blogger Sam Nicolas, at 3:09 PM  

  • WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSS

    If You are looking for more info on books and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......books then go visit http://homebooks4u.com......You wont be disapointed..Thanks For Visiting

    By Anonymous books, at 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home